At Children’s Oasis we strive to allow children to develop self-discipline and self-esteem in an environment where they are positively encouraged.
Boundaries are important for children. A child will be aware of what is expected from them (according to their age) and the people around them and will explore and develop in an environment where they feel safe and valued and respected.
Children go through many phases of development and within these, there will also be challenges where different behaviours will be expressed. All staff within Children’s Oasis Nursery are trained to understand, monitor and deal with various behaviours. Our priority is the safety and protection of each child who attends the nursery.
1. The staff working with the children will show respect towards them and value each child as an individual
2. Through personal, social and emotional Development, teachers will incorporate activities to allow children to explore their feelings by using visual aids and games. This will also include group discussions about being kind to each other, using our kind hands and kind words
3. Encourage children to be considerate of others and their environment
4. Promote social skills by carrying out regular group activities
5. Work in partnership with parents/carers
6. Promote positive reinforcement by praising children’s positive actions at all times
7. Recognise that children will interact with others at their own stage of development
8. Encourage children to naturally explore their emotions to allow them to recognise their own feelings (positive and negative) which will then allow them to begin to control their emotions
We will always have extremely fond and treasured memories of our girls time at Children’s Oasis. The teachers are so creative and fun, always thinking of new ways to engage the children and the thoughtful and varied outdoor areas were always a favourite of theirs. We loved the intimate, friendly feel and all the little extras which makes it feel that you are part of a community. Thanks for everything, we really couldn’t have asked for a better start and we will miss you all.
What I love about Children's Oasis is how well looked after my children are and how comfortable they feel. They know the names of most of the staff and will always say 'hi' and often stop for a chat. It's a calm and nurturing environment.
We love children’s Oasis Nursery. It has been a part of our lives for over 8 years with both our girls going there. The staff are all amazing and really care for the children.
Que alegría haberlos encontrado! Estamos muy agradecidos de comenzar los años escoltarse de nuestra hija con su apoyo! Desde las maestras, hasta la directora y el ambiente de la escuela tuvimos una experiencia fenomenal y estamos entusiasmados de volver en Septiembre! Muchas gracias Children's Oasis!!!
Both my boys were at Children Oasis from the time they were 2 and until they were 4 years old; first attending the Spanish Programme and then, FS1. Both classes were great! The teachers are incredibly professional and caring. The communication with the parents is excellent and reports are detailed. They make learning fun and engaging for the kids who learn through hands-on activities and play. The facilities are beautiful with lots of stimulating and educational books and toys. I couldn't ask for more during those early years for my children!
04 379 0790 / 050 857 7513
Stay ahead of the latest news about nursery life and early years learning and development updates.